about 1 year ago
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Compliance & Ethics Assistant to join our growing team in Manchester. As part of the team, you will provide high quality support to international colleagues regarding compliance programs across the firm. The Compliance & Ethics Assistant will assist in obtaining Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) documentation, provide support for the global business intake and ethics wall systems, paying close attention to detail in order to help maintain the integrity and reputation of Latham & Watkins.
A key to Latham’s success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our offices worldwide that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
* Enjoy working both independently and in a team environment
* Demonstrate initiative, research and analytical acumen
* Take initiative and excel at connecting the dots
* Are a clear and effective communicator, both verbal and written
* Welcome diversity and the opportunity to support international colleagues
* Thrive in a collaborative, dynamic environment
* Want to be challenged
* An eye for detail and experience working with AML or other relevant compliance issues
* A passion for research
* An interest in working in the legal industry
* Or simply a deep enthusiasm and passion for building great working relationships
We encourage you to apply!
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding opportunity, but will also be provided with a world class total compensation package, where bonuses are awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can also participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance, a pension plan, wellness programs, employee discounts and more.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
Office of the General Counsel