Are you a senior lawyer with a particular focus for competition? A full-service law firm is actively searching for a promising individual to work as part of a very successful firmwide competition practice with exposure to a full range of core antitrust/competition work including investigations and appeals, merger control, and compliance.
What will the role entail?
* Reporting to the partners, you will help to build the competition presence in London gaining a strong reputation locally, as well as working with partners and legal advisers in other offices as part of a firmwide team.
* The work is challenging and often high profile, and the team continues to deliver exceptional financial performance through a combination of hard work and a recognised capability that allows premium rates to be charged.
What do you need?
* You will have specialised in competition law for a number of years in a senior capacity and be looking to work in a senior practice area.
* Exposure to a wide range of matters including State Aid, Public Procurement and EU regulatory Law advice is preferred.
* Their Competition, EU and Trade team enjoys an enviable market share.
* They currently act on over one third of cases adjudicated by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) and have become one of a very small number of organizations to be granted a meeting with the CMA to discuss policy and hot topics.
* Their experience includes advising a well-known engineering firm on the impact of Brexit and a global chemicals company regarding competition issues affecting its European business
* They regularly handle the most complex behavioural and investigatory work (civil and criminal), as well as any ensuing litigation.
* Their areas of experience include merger control and joint ventures, cartel investigations, distribution arrangements, state aid and EU funding issues, procurement challenges, export control and sanctions, anti-dumping and countervailing duty investigations, international trade law proceedings and negotiations, national regulation of foreign investment (including CFIUS reviews) and wider EU law and regulatory compliance issues.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.