Competition, EU and Trade Associate/ Senior Associate - City of London - Private Practice
Top Tier, Global law firm has retained us to recruit an ambitious and talented Senior Associate Solicitor due to continued expansion.
As a global top 10 law practice, the firm provides legal advice and solutions to an international client base which includes some of the world's largest multinationals. Their teams of lawyers around the world operate seamlessly to deliver the legal know-how and strategic alignment that clients need from their advisors to help further their business interests. The firm has significant credentials in the technology, financial services, energy, infrastructure, real estate, and advanced manufacturing sectors.
The Competition, EU and Trade team provides strategic advice and representation on national and global matters on all areas of competition and international trade law, as well as foreign investment controls. The team regularly handles the most complex behavioural and investigatory work (civil and criminal), as well as any ensuing litigation.
The practice is very broad and our areas of expertise include cartel investigations, merger control and joint ventures; distribution arrangements; export control and sanctions; international trade law proceedings and negotiations; national regulation of foreign investment (including CFIUS reviews); State aid and EU funding issues; procurement challenges, anti-dumping and countervailing duty investigations; and wider EU law and regulatory compliance issues. With lawyers throughout Asia, Europe and the US, we deliver a seamless, one-stop legal service.
The team is growing, thereby opening an opportunity for an experienced competition lawyer to the join.
· You will be used to playing an active role on complex, high value competition matters, described above, and be able to work independently when required and have had plenty of direct exposure to clients, counsel and experts.
· You will have experience of a range of competition matters.
· You will have solid experience gained in a recognised competition practice.
· be responsible for relationships with key clients and mandates, and work closely with all UK competition partners as well as partners from our non-UK offices.
- Top Tier firm
- Highly competitive salary structure
- Attractive benefits package
- First class training and career development programme
To apply for this position, please contact Richard Coward at BCL Legal