BCL is currently working with a leading regional law firm who are recognised as a national leader outside of London and have an outstanding competition law practice. They currently have a role in their Guildford office for an ambitious competition law associate.
· The competition law team in Guildford advises a range of UK and international businesses.
· The team advises on a wide range of matters including general commercial contracts, competition law issues, broader EU law and other regulatory areas.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Exposure to competition law or general commercial law, with a desire to specialise in competition law.
· 3-5 years' PQE at a top tier UK law firm or with a recognised in-house brand.
· Desire to work for a leading law firm outside of the City.
· Competitive salary above regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Opportunity to be recognised as a key team member within a non-hierarchical environment.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious competition associate seeking a new challenge, a broader workload and greater career progression opportunities this position will suit. To be considered for the position of competition associate roles please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.