Are you a Company Secretary looking for variety? We are currently recruiting for a very well-known law firm in their Liverpool office, who are looking for a Company Secretary to join the growing firm.
Key aspects of the role will be assisting with the comprehensive company secretarial services provided to the firms’ clients, which comprises a mixture of private companies, PLCs and AIM companies.
• Preparation and filing of annual compliance documents;
• Preparation and filing of documents for ad-hoc requests including (but not limited) to change of offices; change of shareholders; share re-organisations; changes of name.
• Maintaining statutory registers and company books;
• Assisting with registered office facility;
• Assisting with annual billing cycle;
• Assistance with re-creation and/or the updating of destroyed or missing statutory registers and company books;
In return you will be provided with an excellent package which includes comprehensive benefits such as; BUPA healthcare, Group Income Protection, Pension contribution, season ticket loans and flexible/home working options.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Mo Patel for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer