Telecommunications, Media & Technology Commercial Solicitor - City of London - Private Practice
Tier 1, global, law firm has retained us to recruit a talented Associate and a Senior Associate TMT Lawyer due to the focused, strategic, expansion.
This is a multinational, Global 100, law firm, with nearly 3500 employees operating out of 26 locations across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Their global reach ensures that they are well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional matters across a full range of legal disciplines.
The firm has significant credentials in the technology, financial services, energy, infrastructure, real estate, and advanced manufacturing sectors. Services provided across these sectors include asset management and investment funds, corporate and M&A, commercial, competition, litigation and arbitration, banking, restructuring, insurance, regulatory, construction, projects, pensions, property, planning and environmental, procurement, outsourcing, employment, share plans and incentives, technology and tax advice.
The team focus on advanced technology and manufacturing, financial services, energy, particularly institutional and blue chip clients, technology suppliers and customers seeking digital solutions and innovation. The team is focussed on key client propositions, such as MedTech, InfraTech, FinTech and Big Data, which interface to a wide range of sectors, such as infrastructure and construction, energy and real estate.
This is a dynamic team where every team member can make his or her own mark. Solicitors are encouraged to take responsibility for leading on projects, developing and leading client relationships, contributing to the team's business development plans, focusing on sector activity and supporting the growth of more junior team members.
The role is wide-ranging and will include:
· acting for clients and suppliers on their digital, technology outsourcing, business change projects, sourcing, and telecommunications related deals;
· developing ongoing relationships with an existing client base as well as assisting with bids and pitch presentations for new opportunities;
· developing close working relationships as part of an international team;
· taking an active role in our campaigns and the development of our products.
You will have:
· gained experience in a firm with an established TMT practice or a large in-house practice, specialising in sourcing and IT related matters;
· solid commercial judgment;
· able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment;
· strong organisational and project management skills;
· finely honed inter personal skills necessary for this client-facing role.
- Tier 1 firm
- Highly competitive salary structure
- Attractive benefits package
- First class training and career development programme
To apply for this position, please contact Richard Coward at BCL Legal