COMMERCIAL SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE (4+ PQE)
- International law firm with large offices in Central Newcastle
- National commercial team, known for representing an impressive range of clients from FTSE 100 and 250 companies, public sector organisations and educational establishments
- Widely known specialists in commercial, tech and data protection law
- You will be joining the long established Newcastle team, advising on complex and high profile outsourcing transactions, digital transformation projects, international supply contracts, data protection and the use of new technologies such as generative AI
- You will be involved in all aspects of transactions and projects including advising on contract strategy, drafting and negotiation, data protection and other regulatory matters and risk management
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Commercial Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE, although candidates with more or less experience will be considered on their merits
- You will have solid commercial contracts experience, and ideally experience of digital, tech or data protection would be beneficial
- As you will be working with international clients, experience of import and export would also be useful, but again, not essential
- Competitive salary, and pick your own benefits scheme
- Full and part time working options
- Flexible and hybrid working available
- A wealth of social and charitable clubs and events
For more information on this Commercial Solicitor position in Newcastle, please contact Rozie Hunter at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: