A leading commercial law firm is looking to recruit a solicitor for their commercial team in Cambridge.
The role has arisen due to the growth of the team.
· Join an award-winning firm. They are a growing Top 100 Best Companies employer and are ranked 5th in the Top 20 Best Law Firms to work for in most recent years.
· They offer a defined career path and progression: in a little over two years, they have restructured and increased the size of their corporate, commercial, and banking team by 50 per cent.
Based in their Cambridge office with flexibility for a mix of office and home working.
This team is warm and friendly and will provide you with a defined career path and progression helping to further develop your career. The team's work includes complex service and technology projects, commercial trading arrangements, contractual joint ventures, supply and licensing arrangements, software development and data protection.
This is great opportunity for someone who has the drive and enthusiasm to manage the current workload, build upon our strong client relationships and help to grow our team in this location.
· A strong commercial awareness
· At least 3PQE+ as a commercial solicitor with experience ideally in tech/data protection.
· A commitment to business development and client relationship management
What's on Offer
· Discretionary bonus scheme which rewards exceptional performance as well as a bonus scheme on offer to all staff
· 25 days holiday (30 days at director and partner level) rising to 30 days with service
· Group personal pension plan with matched contributions to 5%
· Private medical insurance with option to purchase cover for family members and much more!
If you're interested in this role, please APPLY. Alternatively, if you'd like more details or would like a chat about alternative roles, please contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: