Job Title: Solicitor in the Commercial Department
Reporting to: The Commercial Director
Department: Company and Commercial Department
Award winning north Leeds firm is looking for a Solicitor with experience in dealing with Company and Commercial matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to be involved with the expansion of our Commercial Department, and will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to all of its clients and a firm that is looking to branch out into the Company / Corporate sector .
Negotiate and Draft Commercial matters including:
Ø Partnership Agreements/Disputes.
Ø Company Formations and Restorations.
Ø Shareholder and LLP Agreements.
Ø Collaboration Agreements.
Ø Development Agreements.
Ø Acquisitions and Disposals.
Ø General Terms and Conditions.
· Provide day to day legal advice to the business on commercial and contract matters.
· The ability to meet and advise clients both in person and over the telephone.
· Excellent commitment to client care.
· Can work collaboratively as part of a team and independently.
· Excellent attention to detail.
Solicitor of at least 3 years PQE working within Commercial and Contract Law.
Strong networking skills.
Handling an independent case load of Company and Commercial matters from inception to conclusion fairly independently.
Competitive and negotiable based on experience.
Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 17:00