Are you an ambitious commercial associate at a well-regarded city firm looking for more client contact, responsibility and career progression?
We’re working with a growing firm based in London, who are looking to add to their commercial team.
· The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years PQE.
· The role will include reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, such as outsourcing and services agreements and sale and purchase agreements etc.
· As a commercial solicitor you will be providing advice to a range of clients, particularly within the following sectors: financial services, real estate, media, arts & culture, and leisure & brands.
· Growing practice in crypto currency, Initial Coin Offerings and blockchain.
· You’ll be given the autonomy to build client relationships and assist with business development.
· On offer is a close-knit collegiate atmosphere. This is an ideal role for someone who has trained at a good City / national firm and is looking for more client contact and opportunity to develop their skills as a commercial associate.
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position please contact George Langford at Interlink Recruitment for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink recruitment website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.