A top international firm is seeking a newly qualified or otherwise relatively junior commercial solicitor to join its established Birmingham team. Excellent training and development programme.
* Advising both private sector companies and public sector bodies on a wide range of commercial matters from high value, long term strategic arrangements to more day to day operational and supply agreements and standard forms including outsourcing and off-shoring, joint ventures and strategic partnerships, facilities management arrangements, global supply arrangements, consumer facing documents, e-procurement systems and documentation, and agency and distribution.
* Working with clients in a range of sectors including technology, media, telecoms, transport, utilities and industrial engineering.
* You will have strong technical skills.
* You will have a strong academic profile.
* You will have training and/or post qualification experience in commercial deals.
* You will be keen to involve yourself in business development including networking and marketing.
* On offer is a market leading salary and attractive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer the highest quality work in a supportive environment.
* Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.