Commercial Senior Associate (Health) 6+ PQE - Leeds
A highly-respected national firm is looking for a Senior Associate to join their growing Commercial and Infrastructure team to focus on high quality and complex work in the Health sector.
This is a successfully growing UK-Top 100 commercial firm with an excellent reputation in the market. The firm has been named among 'The Times Best Law Firms' and has won and been shortlisted for several other notable awards. You will work in a supportive and collaborative environment where your input is truly valued. This is an exciting time to join the firm, with ambitious growth plans and the drive to continually improve.
This exciting opportunity sits with the highly respected Commercial and Infrastructure team meaning you will join a team who are at the forefront of healthcare commercial work across the UK, across both the NHS and the rapidly expanding independent health sector.
As a Senior Associate in the team, you will work closely with the Partners on a broad range of complex projects and transactions to both public and private sector clients.
The team advise on a broad range of high quality commercial and strategic matters, navigate legislative and regulatory frameworks and a wide range of commercial transactions to include joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships; new models of care provision in the NHS; outsourcing, insourcing and shared services; health and local government integration, as well as a wide variety of business to business and business to consumer contracts in the independent health and social care markets.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Advising on a wide range of contractual or corporate/partnering arrangements
* Advising on shared services, new models of alternative delivery vehicles, devolution and cross sector collaboration between public bodies.
* Advising on specialist health areas including the regulatory frameworks for pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
* Advising on challenging governance issues.
* Actively participate in business development initiatives.
* Qualified Solicitor with at least 6 years' PQE
* Experience of advising the NHS, private health and/or social care clients
* Excellent technical skills and the ability to understand and overcome complex issues
* The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with new and existing clients
* Ideally experience of supervising juniors within the team
* Enthusiastic about learning and the drive to excel as a lawyer
* A positive and flexible approach to working.
On offer is a competitive package with salary from around £68k upwards in line with experience as well as a wide range other benefits.
The firm operate a hybrid working policy, usually with 2/3 days in the office per week, however they are open to discussing further flexibility where necessary.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact **************@bcllegal.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: