Commercial Real Estate - 51153 - Peterborough
A top 200 law firm in the UK with a strong reputation for delivering high quality legal services, are on the lookout for a Real Estate Solicitor to join their team in Peterborough or Cambridge.
They are looking for an experienced solicitor to work on commercial real estate matters, specifically strategic land and development work. You will have your own portfolio of varied, high-quality transactions and liaise closely with colleagues across the firm to deliver excellent client service.
You will have experience in the following:
* Acquisitions and disposals of land for development, including landowner agreements, options, promotion agreements, overage agreements and other development arrangements.
* Acquisitions of development sites or multi-let sites for investment.
* Acquisitions and disposals for social landlords.
* Pre-let documentation for new developments.
* Acting for lenders and borrowers in relation to development funding requirements;
* Estate and farm sales and purchases.
* Negotiable salary (DOE)
* Flexible working schedule
* Pension and life insurance scheme
* Flexible 'lifestyle perks' scheme
If this role is of interest, please call Mandy Keryk or forward your most recent CV to *******@clayton-legal.co.uk
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.