Commercial Property Solicitor
Our client, a multi-service law firm have an exciting new opportunity for a junior solicitor to join their office in Cambridgeshire, as part of their expanding Commercial Property team. They are looking for a driven Solicitor who wants to excel in their career, gain knowledge and experience by working for a diverse range of clients including investors, public sector bodies, developers, owner occupiers, and landed estates.
- Highly ranked in the Legal 500 for commercial property work.
- Great reputation in providing excellent client service.
- People-centric firm, with great company culture.
- Huge focus on the property development area due to major growth. You will also be carrying out a mixed case load of general acquisitions and disposals, investment acquisitions, strategic property, leases, residential plot sales and landlord and tenant matters.
- You will be a part of a growing and supportive team.
- A qualified NQ-1years PQE real estate solicitor.
- Strong academic background and solid technical skills.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Great opportunities for career progression and most importantly, you will have support from other highly experienced practitioners.
- Fantastic, modern working environment.
- Genuine commitment to agile working.
If you're interested in this role, please contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: