9 months ago
Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive
A Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive with upwards of 2 years PQE to have conduct of both new and existing instructions is required for our rapidly expanding Company & Commercial department.
Kidwells Law Solicitors is a dynamic and expanding business which has the benefit of being Lexcel Accredited.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid background in commercial property.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid background in commercial property. This will include acquisitions and disposals, creating and renewing business leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants, lease extensions, right to buy, right to acquire and experience in both agricultural land and development would be useful.
To be successful you will:
* Have at least 2 years’ experience in a Commercial Property environment;
* Be comfortable dealing with a substantial and complex caseload;
* Have experience of acting for senior executives, corporate leaders and key industry role holders as well as private individuals;
* Have experience of developing and sharing knowledge and know-how;
* Be able to drive income targets and be successful in managing your own fee income against pre-agreed performance targets and account for the same within the guidelines of the company; and
* Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience and the chance to join a forward thinking, progressive firm.