6 months ago
Commercial Property Solicitor / Lawyer
A Legal 500 accredited firm are expanding their Commercial Land and Property team and are now seeking a 5yr+ PQE Qualified commercial property lawyer. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of Commercial Property and Land Law including Landlord and Tenant Law and Enfranchisement Law.
The successful candidate will be working alongside two Partners who are highly experienced within Commercial and Property Law. They will be able to manage their own caseload and have the ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative. They must be reliable and conscientious as well as have a high degree of professional integrity.
Duties will Include:
* Effectively manage own caseload.
* Ensure appropriate hours are recorded and billed to meet/exceed targets.
* Process timely transactions and effect financial controls in accordance to departmental procedures.
* Ensuring all file records are kept up to date and case management procedures are maintained.
* Maintaining an effective diary system in liaison with support staff.
* Being proactive in identifying new marketing and networking opportunities.
* To actively initiate and maintain relationships to obtain new clients and maximise business opportunities with existing.
* Obtaining funds on account.
only 7 days until close
3 months ago
only 9 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close