Commercial Property Solicitor (Surrey)
I am currently recruiting senior Commercial Property Solicitor at Assistant, Associate or Senior Associate level with ideally 2-5 years PQE to join a Commercial Property team.
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience
- To assist the department as a whole in meeting its fee earning targets by providing help regarding advice and assistance to clients of the Department as well as other Departments of the Firm.
- To supervise and assist Solicitors and Trainees within own office.
- Participation in marketing and networking activities whether on a firm-wide, departmental or office basis
- Financial control with particular regard to cash-flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- To participate fully in the activities of the Commercial Department's team
- To assist during the absence of other fee earners
- Carrying out work outside of normal hours where the work requires this
- Travelling to client meetings both in and outside the UK when required
- Promoting good file management
- Technical competence in chosen area of law and practice
- Seeks to achieve targets in respect of chargeable hours, fees, recovery rate, lock-up and non-chargeable time for an Assistant / Associate/ Senior Associate solicitor.
- A sound knowledge of your responsibilities as a solicitor including in the following areas:
- Rules and principles of professional conduct
- Client care
- Conflicts of interest
- Relations with third parties
- Relations with other solicitors
- Regulatory and compliance procedures
- Specialist area knowledge
- 25 days' holiday
- Healthcare cover for employee
- Contributory pension scheme (5% from employer, 3% from employee)
- Life assurance - 4 x annual salary
- Annual bonus scheme (payable in November)
- Other peripheral benefits such as: Travel to work loan scheme
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Ross Wherrit for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.