4 months ago
Job Title: Commercial Property Solicitor
Job reference: AFP/781505
Job description: An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a dynamic law firm in Bolton on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be acting on behalf of a wide range of clients, from start-up businesses through to multi million pound deals for national organisations and investment clients with extensive property portfolios. Whilst working under the direct supervision of a Partner, they should have sufficient experience to handle their own case load with minimum supervision.
This role would ideally suit candidates seeking a challenging role within a supportive and friendly environment.
Main aspects of the role:
* Handling all aspects of commercial property matters to include acquisitions and disposals and acting for lenders in relation to commercial property matters
* Preparation and negotiation of commercial leases, acting for either the Landlord or Tenant
* Sale and purchase of assets of a business
* Sales / purchases conditional on planning
* Option Agreements
* Licence to assign
* Deed of Surrender
* Providing corporate support
* Residential primarily buy to let transactions
* Competitive salary in line with experience
* 25 days holiday plus statutory and bank holidays
* Christmas closure
* Local contract parking
Applications are welcome from Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 4 years PQE in commercial property.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Abigail Prudhoe on email@example.com or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close