A well-established law firm based in Milton Keynes are recruiting a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Commercial Property team on a full time permanent basis. Commended for their excellent client-care and quality advice, this firms specialist teams are leaders in the area. Regardless of the type of client, or their needs, this firm strives to provide a cost effective, pragmatic, and resourceful service.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor / Legal Executive and will have at least 5 years' experience in Commercial Property law ideally.
Recent work in their team includes;
- Purchasing development sites
- Options and overage agreements
- Purchasing a hotel and the grant of high value leases
- Landlord and Tenant Act renewals (both inside and outside the Act)
- Multi million pound disposals of multi-let buildings
- Complex agreements in the hospitality and leisure sector
- Auction sales
- Construction contracts
- Infrastructure agreements
- Preparation of sites for plot sale disposal
Why should you join?
- Above market rate salary
- Bonus scheme
- Close knit friendly team
- Flexible hours
- Free parking
- Generous pension contributions
- Private healthcare
- Genuine career progression opportunities
If this role sounds of interest to you, and you would like to discuss it further, please call me onor for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.