Commercial Property Solicitor
Well established practice in the East of England is seeking a junior commercial property solicitor to join its Legal 500 recognised team in Ipswich.
* Working alongside partners within this role you will focus on developing your commercial property expertise
* Matters will include general commercial property work, retail landlord and tenant and freehold acquisitions
* You will also get the chance to work on residential and commercial development matters
* One to three years PQE with experience in working on commercial property matters
* Ideally experience will include dealing with landlord and tenant issues
* Close partner contact
* Competitive regional salary
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals across the East Midlands and East Anglia
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.