Commercial Property Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for a commercial property solicitor to join a highly experienced team of real estate lawyers. Based in their Milton Keynes office as a commercial property solicitor you will provide specialist advice and negotiation skills across a complex and broad range of commercial property transactions acting for property investors, developers, banks and occupiers.
As a commercial property solicitor at this well respected and established firm you will act on a range of matters including:
* Acquisitions and disposals
* Negotiating and drafting commercial leases
* Pension property purchase
* Property finance
* You will be a qualified commercial property solicitor
* You will have at least 2 years PQE in commercial property
* Competitive salary (dependent upon experience)
* Benefits Package
* Friendly and supportive environment
If you're a commercial property solicitor and would like to apply for this position please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.