Commercial Property Solicitor
BCL Legal is recruiting for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join a leading regional firm in Essex. Based in Brentwood you will be joining a Legal 500 and top tier ranked practice tackling a broad range of commercial property matters. If you're a commercial property solicitor with three years PQE looking to join a progressive and leading regional practice that will give you excellent support and development, a broad and complex caseload as well as a competitive salary then this position may suit.
As part of the Commercial Property team, you will be managing a varied caseload across a wide range of commercial property matters including:
- Preparing leases, renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and all other landlord and tenant documentation
- Advising clients on acquisitions and disposals for both land and property as well as providing general planning advice
- Drafting contracts, lock-out agreements, overage agreements and conditional contracts
- Advising on financial matters including refinancing and loan documentation, sales and purchases commercial property
- Providing advice on complex matters of a highly sensitive and important disposition
- Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
- A minimum of 3 years' PQE in a commercial property role
- Client focused approach and able to manage client expectations
- Ambitious and passionate about this area of law
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career development and scope for progression
If you're interested in this role as a commercial property solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James Grayston at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.