Friendly central Brighton law Firm Thompson Allen is looking for a commercial property solicitor with 2-5 years’ experience to join our growing team of dedicated property lawyers.
The ideal candidate will be a team player and interested in dealing with all aspects of commercial freehold and leasehold transactions, including the following:
· Acquisition of development land
· Residential plot development, including negotiation of local authority and highway agreements
· Contracts to buy land subject to planning
· Negotiating option, joint venture, promoter and overage agreements
· Negotiating development leases
· Granting residential and commercial leases
· Company formation and drafting/amending articles of association
· Property development/corporate finance
· Acting for overseas companies
We offer a competitive salary, pension and a supportive environment for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time