Commercial Property Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an award winning law firm for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their top tier real estate department based in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will manage a varied caseload of real estate work including:
* Variety of general commercial property work
* Landlord and Tenant law including commercial leases
* Advising on and drafting new leases and lease renewals
* Corporate support
The ideal candidate:
* Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
* NQ - 2 years PQE
* Strong academic record
* Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
* Strong networking and marketing skills
* 25 days' holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Private healthcare scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.