Commercial Property Solicitor - Liverpool city centre
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a commercial property solicitor join a specialist property practice in Liverpool city centre.
· Commercial Property solicitor (NQ- 5 years) in a well regarded, growing specialist firm
· To join a team of 6 property lawyers
· The role involves acting for large institutional landlords and represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to develop their technical skills within their open and collaborative working environment.
· The successful candidate will assist with the following work types: Lease Extensions, Freehold Sales, Right to Manage Claims, Deeds of Variation and Licences.
· Opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled, busy team
· Exposure to a broad range of clients - the firm has a strong reputation nationally and has key clients in London, North West and the South East.
· Good quality work
· Commercial Property solicitor qualified NQ- 5 years plus
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Good technical ability
· Good client facing skills
We really like this opportunity as we have placed a number of people with the firm over the years and people genuinely enjoy working there - people are treated very well and able to get involved with the high quality work as they are specialist corporate/commercial practice.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.