Cathedral Appointments have a great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join a client focussed, highly regarded firm based in Poole. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within Commercial Property and be looking for the next step in their career.
Responsibilities will include: -
· Dealing with your own caseload of matters, from initial instruction to post-completion, including; Commercial Property matters, Land law and Housing Association matters
· You will be responsible for time recording and for meeting/exceeding your targets
· Attending networking and business development events as required in order to promote both yourself and the firm
Requirements include: -
· You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE gained within Commercial Property
· Ideally, you will have some knowledge of Housing Association matters
· You will have a proven track record of business development and have the ability to market the firm effectively
· Working knowledge of Case Management Systems
· Full UK Driving License and access to transport, as you may have to commute to other offices in the region
If you are a highly driven and proactive Commercial Property Solicitor and you are looking to work for a firm where you will feel valued and rewarded, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you. On offer is an excellent starting salary, friendly working environment and market leading benefits.
Key words: Commercial Property, Property, Commercial Land, Commercial, Commercial, Housing Association, Conveyancing, Sales, Purchases, Remortgages, Shared Ownership, Legal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Law Firm, Legal Executive, Lawyer, LLB, LPC, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Poole, Jobs in Dorset, Dorset Jobs, Poole Jobs