4 months ago
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
I am currently working with a niche, very highly regarded and award winning firm, recognised for deep industry expertise and high levels of client service. The firm attracts high calibre solicitors to deliver challenging and complex work, and has a hard working but friendly culture. The firm is growing fast and there are real opportunities to take on senior responsibilities and develop new skills. They are now looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team on a permanent, full time basis in Central Guildford, with offices overlooking the River Wey and on site car parking.
The ideal candidate will be at least 4 – 8 years’ PQE and have the ability to manage their own caseload of varied commercial property matters. You must have extensive knowledge of all aspects of leasehold and freehold property. Cases will vary from complex new surgery developments, sale and leasebacks to more straightforward declarations of trust, leasehold assignments and intra-partnership conveyances, but most have in common that they are affected by the NHS regulations (which they will train you in) and typically have complex joint ownership which may need to be unravelled. You will often be working as part of a team alongside commercial colleagues on larger transactions such as M&A or partnership disputes.This is an ideal role for anyone wanting to progress their career within commercial property with Partnership prospects for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 4-8 years’ PQE
• Demonstrate a strong client service ethos and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• You will manage your own case load independently, and be confident in scoping and pricing work
• You can demonstrate a track record of successful delivery, be very commercially minded, and ideally have experience from a top tier law firm
• You will be looking for a new challenge in a smaller firm which can offer unique opportunities for career development, and where you can rapidly gain industry recognition for your expertise
• Location: Guildford
• Salary range (DOE): £70,000 - £80,000 + bonus.
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK895
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (Surrey) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close