I'm looking to speak with energetic, ambitious Commercial Property Solicitors with circa 5-7 years PQE. you'll be required to help build and develop existing Property / Corporate practice in a diverse, growing Aylesbury office, working with the incumbent with a view to succession on his eventual retirement. A following for this role would be desirable however, not s prerequisite - You must be personable, marketable, enthusiastic and able to 'hit the ground running'.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a varied and extremely interesting caseload of commercial property matters. The current Commercial Property team advise on the following:
- Acquisitions and sales of offices, shops, warehouses, factories and industrial estates, and all forms of leasehold transactions
- Planning issues and negotiations with Planning Authorities
- Complex leasehold matters for both landlords and tenants
- The acquisition and disposal of businesses and companies with significant property elements
- Value Added Tax - whether to elect to charge VAT on commercial property; the advantages, disadvantages and consequences of an election
You will be efficient, self-motivated, organised, a multi tasker, a communicator and possess a real 'can do' attitude, able to work under pressure, have an eye for detail and undoubtedly be IT literate. On top of this, you'll possess exceptional interpersonal skills and be keen relationship builder, given the necessities when it comes to business development initiatives and local market networking
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to improve and develop their knowledge and skills working for a leading, recognised firm.
Apply now for immediate feedback.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.