Commercial Property Solicitor - 4-6 years PQE - Lichfield
The firm is seeking to appoint an experienced commercial property solicitor of 4-6 years PQE to support the Head of Department with a varied caseload of commercial property instructions and to help elevate the firm's profile in this sector, both locally and nationally.
The firm currently has a reliable supply of good quality instructions from a range of clients including a national car parts supplier, residential developers, local authorities, sports personalities and high net worth individuals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a range of commercial property work including acquisitions and disposals, secured lending and investment finance, advice on commercial leases, supplemental and ancillary lease documents, sale contracts, option agreements, overage deeds, and a limited amount of high end residential work. You will be motivated to provide an exceptional client service.
* Assistance with marketing and development of the department
* Taking of new enquiries and follow up
* Conduct of casework and matters
* Preparation of periodic technical releases for internal and external use
* Reporting to directors
* Training of team members as required.
* Salary: £40k - £50k (DOE)
* We offer a performance related bonus scheme.
* Employers' contribution to a NEST pension scheme.
* 20 days holiday in addition to the office and statutory holidays and your
* Practising fee paid.
* Flexible working schedule.
If this role is of interest, please call Mandy Keryk or forward your most recent CV to *******@clayton-legal.co.uk
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.