A great opportunity has arisen to join a well established Yorkshire law firm. Joining as a paralegal you will handle a full range of commercial property matters such as purchase of industrial sites, retail units, offices and development land, Covenants and title matters, Funding and Stamp Duty Land Tax, Leasehold transactions, assignments and terminations. Key duties for this role will be..
· Carrying out searches
· Issuing contract packs
· Preparing files for completion
· Post-exchange work
· Liaising with both clients and other legal professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity as after 12 months in situ, there will be a chance to apply for a training contract. The majority of solicitors within this practice all joined as Paralegals and successfully were offered training contracts.
This role demands the following of any applicant..
· You will have a minimum of 6 months experience as a commercial property paralegal
· Possess strong communication and time management skills
· Have completed the LLB law degree
· Be able to work as part of a team