Commercial Property Paralegal
This successful team have two potential openings, a senior paralegal and junior paralegal.
PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES WITHOUT THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Watford/ St Albans
£20,000-25,000 (dependant upon experience)
Due to the firms continued success and an influx of quality value work, a position has become available for an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal to join a highly reputable, award-winning, national firm in their North London office. My client is seeking an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal who has the ability to support their senior lawyers/partners with a complex caseload of high value commercial property files.
The successful candidate will have at least 6 months experience dealing with a variety of Commercial Property files, including sales/purchases and leases. Candidates with 1 to 3 years experience dealing with Commercial Property transactions will have a significant advantage when applying for this role. Although candidates with more experience in this area will also be considered.
Please note: candidates with residential conveyancing experience will also be considered.
Required Skills and Responsibilities;
- Minimum of 6 months experience handling your own caseload of Commercial Property files from inception through to completion
- Experience dealing with sales/purchases and Leases
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Ability succeed working independently and within a team environment
- Possesses outstanding client care skills
- Willing to undertake training in order to progress
- You must come from a reputable University (Top 20 university preferable) with at least a 2:1/Upper Seconds
- You must have completed your LPC or be willing to work towards it
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly regarded legal 500 law firm that continues to go from strength to strength. If you are seeking progression with a firm that offers excellent training and development opportunities this is an opportunity not to be missed. Shortlisting now!!!
Please contact Connor Franks, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.