Commercial Property NQ Solicitor
A new role has arisen for a newly qualified solicitor to join the commercial property team of a regional commercial law firm based in Chester. The firm are looking for a solicitor with a seat in commercial property who is keen to build on this experience and eventually take on a full caseload spread across the full commercial property spectrum. You will be joining a team with an in depth history of commercial property work and some excellent partners assembled from national firms.
· Commercial Property NQ Solicitor based in Chester
· Full caseload of commercial property work, including landlord & tenant, acquisitions & disposals, development work and asset management work.
· On the job training and development in a forward thinking business
· Working closely with solicitors of all levels, and with close client contact
· Varied client base, with nationally focussed work
Benefits to you:
· Excellent brand name, with national recognition
· Great training and development on offer
· Learning on the job with high quality casework
· Close access to partners and continual appraisals and feedback
· This is a firm that will further your career either internally with quick progression, or externally with great firm recognition amongst other national/regional firms
· Good salary for the Cheshire & Chester market
· Commercial property NQ Solicitor with a seat during training in commercial property
· Keen to work in the Chester market
· Broad seat within commercial property at a strong regional or national firm
· Good academics required
If you are looking for a commercial property NQ solicitor position within the Cheshire market this is a fantastic opportunity at an excellent firm. You will have a chance to learn from the best, working in a strong multi-discipline office in the centre of Chester.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.