10 days ago
Commercial Property Lawyer / Solicitor
A Legal 500 accredited firm are expanding their Commercial Land and Property team and are now seeking a 5yr+ PQE Qualified commercial property lawyer. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of Commercial Property and Land Law, as well as having sound knowledge on Housing Association transactions.
The successful candidate will be able to manage their own caseload and have the ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative. They must be quickly adaptable and flexible when necessary and also have exceptional organisational and communication skills.
Duties will Include:
* Effectively manage own caseload.
* Ensure appropriate hours are recorded and billed to meet/exceed targets.
* Process timely transactions and effect financial controls in accordance to departmental procedures.
* Ensuring all file records are kept up to date and case management procedures are maintained.
* Maintaining an effective diary system in liaison with support staff.
* Being proactive in identifying new marketing and networking opportunities.
* To actively initiate and maintain relationships to obtain new clients and maximise business opportunities with existing.
* Obtaining funds on account.
11 months ago
only 26 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 14 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close