Commercial Property Solicitor (Oxfordshire)
I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Lawyer 0-3 PQE.
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience
Fancy working for a Top tier UK leading law practice.
About the firm
* The firm has a wide range of clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong in-ternational connections. We have over 150 partners and more than 800 members of staff in total.
* Their client base reflects our nationwide strength and our nationwide service delivery.
* They are committed to continuous improvement and our increasing success as a business is built on achieving success for our clients.
* They work in close partnership with clients, providing positive, practical solutions and clear, comprehensive advice.
* The Company has been awarded Best Companies star status on a number of occasions and have featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work For.
* They encourage and support fairness, equality and a good work-life balance.
* You will advise on a range of commercial property issues and will act for landowners, property investors and landlords and tenants in commercial property and development matters Working with sale and purchases of commercial premises and commercial landlord and/or tenant transactions.
* The successful candidate will have appropriate experience of working in a commercial property department as well as having a keen interest to be involved with related business development and client relationship management.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Ross Wherrit onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.