An excellent legal 500 regional practice are actively looking to appoint a Real Estate lawyer with 2-5 years experience for their London office in Covent Garden.
This role will work alongside an accomplished team that stretches over a couple of offices (although this role will be based in London) and it will encompass the following:
* Provide user friendly, up to date, to the point property legal advice and guidance to clients
* Seek a greater understanding of the client industries - increase commercial awareness
* Promote the services and reputation of the firm
* Continually seek profitable growth opportunities
* Take responsibility for personal development
* Proactively participate / contribute within the team & firm
* Take an active role in the development of know-how
* Develop strong client relationships
* Participate in marketing activities such as presentations, writing articles, preparing tenders and attending networking events
Salary is market rate and the firm are looking for ambitious and driven Real Estate lawyers to join their team.
Please contact Guy Pearson, Divisional Head, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London and Home Counties legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.