9 months ago
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Lawyer Jobs
My client is a well-established, accredited law firm based in East Yorkshire with several offices. The firm are now looking for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role and have the ability to manage your own busy caseload from inception to completion. Experience with matters including acquisitions, landlord and tenant, estate management, sale and purchase and disposals is essential. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience using a case management system and have excellent interpersonal skills with a client focused approach.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role
• Experience with a range of Property matters
• Ability to handle a caseload from inception to completion
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• Strong client care skills
• Location: East Yorkshire
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £50,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT230
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.