Commercial Litigation Solicitor | 3 + PQE | Strong regional law firm| Kettering
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Commercial Litigation team at one of Northampton's leading law firms. The team act on a range of matters from minor disputes to multi million pound claims. This Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible working options and hybrid working as standard.
As a Commercial Litigation Solicitor in this team you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an award wining regional team.
- Provide advice on a wide range of matters including; breach of contract, shareholder/director disputes, debt recovery, professional negligence and property/land disputes.
- Support the team with large claims involving adverse possession matters such as; housing, breach of contract and claims of property and land disputes.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Litigation vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' PQE in Commercial Litigation.
- A proactive and practical approach to working.
- An enthusiasm for business development, networking and marketing.
- The ability to work under pressure in a supported environment.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- A supportive and friendly environment.
- Flexible and hybrid working options.
To be considered for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor position , please apply here with an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you require any further information about this position please contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: