COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- Long established law firm in the heart of Newcastle City Centre
- An all round firm, with ambitious growth plans
- Recently relaunched brand, offering a full range of commercial and personal legal services
- The firm is looking to recruit a qualified Solicitor with experience in commercial litigation and commercial law. An interesting combination, but proving to be effective in cross selling and generating further work streams from the firms already impressive client base
- You will have the opportunity to work on all manner of litigious matters to include contract disputes, professional negligence, shareholder disputes, property litigation, debt recovery and general dispute resolution
- Commercial litigation is of primary importance, although you will also get involved in (and be supported in) handling commercial matters to include drafting a range of contracts such as the supply of goods, supply of services and bespoke contracts, shareholder agreements and partnership agreements;
- You will be encouraged to work closely with the firms Head of Litigation, and CEO, to further develop and grow the department through marketing and digital promotion
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor between 0-3 years PQE
- You will have a range of commercial litigation experience in one or more of the following areas: contract disputes, professional negligence, shareholder disputes, property litigation and debt recovery
- Advocacy experience is advantageous
- You will ideally have experience working on commercial matters, or have sound technical knowledge in some commercial areas, such as drafting a range of commercial agreements, such as supply of goods, supply of services, shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
- Business development and marketing experience is also beneficial
- Full time or part time candidates will be considered, and the ability to work from home has recently been implemented
- A competitive salary and benefits package is in place
To apply for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor position in Newcastle, please contact Rozie Hunter at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.