COMMERCIAL LIITGATION SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- Long established North East firm
- Exceptionally high-end commercial disputes team
- Impressive, loyal and historic client base
- Listed 2nd in the Legal 500 and Chambers ratings for Commercial Litigation
- This exceptionally well regarded commercial litigation team is looking to recruit a new Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join its ranks
- You will be handling your own caseload of general commercial litigation matters
- You will also be assisting Partners on more complex commercial disputes including corporate disputes between shareholders and directors, contentious trust and probate matters, property litigation, professional negligence cases, as well as banking and finance disputes
- Further development and training will be on offer from the firms Magic Circle trained Partners
- The Partners are looking to hire a junior level associate, and will consider candidates from NQ-3 PQE
- You will be a recently qualified or soon to be qualified Solicitor with a minimum 6 months experience in Commercial Litigation, or general litigation
- You will have strong academics and training history from a regional, national or international firm
- You will be working under leading specialists in the commercial litigation field, including former magic circle lawyers
- A competitive salary is on offer
- This is an opportunity to work on City level work based out of Newcastle
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.