Commercial Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal are recruiting for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor on behalf of a reputable firm to be based at their Derby office.
The successful candidate will be working within a team which specialise in a wide range of practice areas including:
- contractual disputes
- breach of covenants
- Franchising disputes
- company/share holder disputes
- possession proceedings
- debt recovery
- breach of contract
- professional negligence
You will be developing your own caseload and client base whilst providing clients with advice on this broad range of commercial litigation matters.
- Previous experience in dispute resolution/commercial litigation
- Management experience is desirable but not essential
- Salary will start at £35,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and support within a friendly team is available to develop your knowledge and skills and there is a clear path for progression within the firm.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.