Commercial Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is working alongside a highly rated Legal 500 practice, seeking a commercial litigation solicitor in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial litigation solicitor to join a reputed practice to undertake a broad range of litigation work for clients across a range of sectors.
· The commercial litigator joining this team will undertake a range of matters across commercial litigation, breach of contract disputes, debt recovery, property litigation and professional negligence.
· Clients are primarily private sector including large businesses nationally; as well as clients within the health & social care sector and charities sector.
· The ideal commercial litigation solicitor applying for this position will be between three and six years' PQE with experience gained with a reputable national practice or recognised regional practice.
· Commercial litigation solicitors applying for this position should demonstrate a strong academic background, passion and enthusiasm for this type of work.
· On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package.
· The opportunity to join one of the leading litigation teams in the UK.
To apply for the position of Commercial Litigation Solicitor please contact Vin Murria at BCL Legal. Vin specialises in placing candidates into the top firms in Bristol and across the M4 Corridor covering the Home Counties.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.