Commercial Litigation Partner
G2 Legal Limited
Greater Manchester, North West, UK
My client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced commercial litigation partner to join their team. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of success in handling complex commercial litigation matters, including disputes related to contracts, shareholder agreements, and other business-related issues.
- Lead and manage a team and support staff in handling commercial litigation matters
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Mentor and train junior attorneys on the team
- Participate in business development and marketing efforts to grow the practice
- Stay current on legal developments and trends in the field of commercial litigation
- English qualified Solicitor
- At least 10 years of experience in commercial litigation
- Strong track record of success in handling complex commercial litigation matters
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. If you are a motivated and experienced commercial litigation Solicitor looking to take the next step in your career, I encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.