Commercial Litigation Partner
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Litigation Partner to join a vibrant and expanding Manchester office. Our client is a national firm but with a strong culture in the Manchester office and planned growth. If you have a following of work and are looking to join a firm with a highly performing commercial litigation team where you can work with a close group of Partners this is an excellent opportunity.
· To join a highly performing commercial litigation team, acting for PLC's and FTSE 100 companies.
· Handle complex commercial disputes, including general contractual disputes, shareholder disputes and breach of warranty claims.
· Be responsible for providing a first class client service and support and mentoring to junior solicitors.
· Join a part of a collegiate group of Partners in the Manchester office.
· Help to grow and shape the future of the commercial litigation team and Manchester office as a whole.
· Experienced litigator with an excellent track record in commercial litigation or a niche area such as finance litigation, professional negligence or health & safety.
· A following of clients to bring across, though expectations in this regard are realistic.
· Proven networking and business development experience.
· Gravitas and drive to be a Partner in a highly performing commercial litigation team.
· The ability to work as part of a close and collegiate Partnership group where team work is essential.
· Excellent opportunities for career progression.
· Generous Partnership package.
· Instrumental in the future growth of the office.
For further details of this Commercial Litigation Partner vacancy, please contact Louisa Phillips for a confidential discussion.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.