Commercial Litigation PA
A leading commercial law firm is looking to recruit a commercial litigation PA for the Manchester City Centre office as part of continued expansion plans.
Working for one of the North Wests most reputable firms you will be required to support a highly successful Partner in all things Secretarial + PA. The role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
Ideally we are looking for an experienced PA, who will be a confident team player with a positive work ethic.
The Partner you will be supporting works heavily with Copy typing and is a hand on team player, ideall you will have worked with Big Hand as well!
It is essential you have the following experience:-
- Minimum typing speed of 70 wpm
* Prepare correspondence and documents from copy typing
* Prepare and create client reports
* Create new case files as appropriate
* Filing correspondence and relevant documentation retained in client files
* Respond to client queries on a day to day basis
* Prepare documents for fee earners
* Photocopying as and when required by the team
* Maintain a level of individual knowledge required for the role
* Manage Partners diary and booking day to day appointments and making travel arrangements
* Assist in client events as and when required
* Handle confidential information in line with the firms data security protocols.
This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, market leading firms in the region. It's such an exciting time to join the firm so please apply for immediate consideration.
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.