Commercial Litigation Associate
My client is a leading practice, looking to add to their Litigation and Dispute Management team in Bristol and therefore seeking a Solicitor/FILEX (0-4 years PQE) to join their Commercial/Complex Litigation team .
The successful Commercial Litigation Associate will handle a varied caseload of complex litigation matters in a team that encourages early responsibility, whilst ensuring appropriate supervision, mentoring and training.
Main duties include:
- Taking control of a broad range of commercial litigation claims
- Assessing prospects of success quickly and accurately in new cases that might be factually dense and/or legally complex;
- Providing confident and clear advice to a diverse range of clients
- Drafting and preparing all necessary pleadings and litigating cases through to trial, where necessary, in both Fast and Multi Track;
- Solicitor/FILEX (0-4 years PQE)
- Have experience of working within the commercial litigation sphere and ideally you will have dealt previously with commercial contract, professional negligence and/or construction cases either within a mixed caseload or a specialist team
- Confident litigating at all levels of court and have experience of ADR, including mediation;
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.