An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious dispute resolution lawyer.
The work involves acting for companies as well as for individuals. There is a complete spectrum of Commercial and Civil Litigation work. Areas where the candidate is likely to work include:-
- Legacy/ Disputes Contentious Probate Contract Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Breach of trust claims
- Property disputes/Construction disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant disputes including rent arrears, forfeiture, possession, dilapidations claims, business tenancy renewals
- Charity and Educational institution related disputes
You will be given the autonomy to manage your own caseload as well as part of a team on more complex matters.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to take an active role in the firm’s business development to raise the profile of the commercial litigation offering.
A highly competitive remuneration package is on offer and there are excellent prospects for career progression. This is the perfect platform from which to carve out your future career.