Commercial Litigation Solicitor 2PQE+
A Legal 500 rated UK Law Firm is seeking a qualified commercial litigation solicitor to join their established team based in the West Midlands. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial litigation solicitor to gain excellent training and development working on a diverse case load of litigation matters.
· The successful candidate will be joining an established team, with access to good quality work and the opportunity to learn from more senior litigation lawyers
· You will be responsible for a varied caseload, covering a broad range of disputes including claims for breach of contract, shareholder disputes, fraud and misrepresentation claims, professional negligence claims, claims for breach of warranty, intellectual property disputes, claims for breach of restrictive covenants, debt recovery and claims arising from the supply of goods and services
· You may also assist fee-earners specialising in insolvency litigation and contentious probate matters as well as providing back-up support to the firm's small but busy Crime and Regulatory department
· 2PQE+ experience within commercial litigation
· Good academic record
· Trained with a reputable practice
· On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package including on-site parking
· The firm offers hybrid working wherever possible.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Donna Jones.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: