Commercial / Life Sciences Solicitor
Leading UK law firm seeking Commercial / Life Sciences Solicitor to join specialist practice in Cambridgeshire.
* This practice sees the future in life sciences and has built a successful practice in this area. This is an opportunity for an ambitious commercial solicitor with a focus on the life sciences sector to join them
* As part of the Cambridge office, you will join a collegiate team handling a broad range of specialist issues including advising on trade marks, patents, copyrights and rights in confidential information
* Clients range from small and medium size businesses to larger PLC's including public sector and charitable institutions
* Two years +
* Strong commercial experience, ideally with a bias towards the life sciences sector
* Candidate with sciences degrees/backgrounds are highly sort after
* £48,000 - £80,000
* Flexible working/agile working opportunities based on individual needs
* Clear route of progression
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial / life sciences solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals at leading firms across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.