A highly reputable law firm is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to assist their commercial law team in Doncaster.
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years' experience of working in Company and Commercial law. Alternatively, a proven legal secretary who is willing to pick up work in commerical law would be considered.
The daily duties will include the following:
- Supporting a team of Fee Earners within the Firm
- Document production including audio typing and preparing reports
- Using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Billing and completions preparation where applicable
- Picking up general day to day admin and PA duties including filing and email management
- Amending and formatting legal documentation
- Providing support to additional fee earners on an ad hoc basis
- Answering the phones, dealing with inquiries from clients, colleagues and third parties and effectively transferring the information
- Any other tasks delegated by the Head of Department and Practice Manager