An innovative and proactive law firm who are renowned for the collegiate culture across all offices is seeking a talented and ambitious Commercial Solicitor of 1-3PQE to join their reputable Commercial and IP team based in Exeter to advise clients on all aspects of non-contentious and contentious commercial contract and intellectual property issues.
Key skills and attributes:
- Solicitor: 1-3 PQE
- Demonstrable experience of drafting a range of commercial agreements including, distribution/reseller agreements, standard terms and IP licences.
- Experience in advising on consumer protection law and distance selling law, data protection and freedom of information
- Ability to support the TMC team
- The ability to quickly build trusting relationships
- Committed to providing exceptional client care
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and be highly organised
- An excellent team player whilst also able to take ownership and responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful and highly acclaimed team whilst being competitively rewarded both in remuneration, quality of work and culture.